MECT is grateful for the support of the following local businesses. If you patronize them, please mention our appreciation of their support of MECT.
If you would like to see your business’s name added here, please contact us!
- Biomarine Research Labs
- The Bicycle Shop of Topsfield
- Cape Ann Savings Bank
- Corliss Landscaping & Irrigation
- The Cricket Press
- Crosby’s Marketplace
- Glovsky & Glovsky LLC
- Manchester Travel Company
- New England Running Company – offering 10% off non-sale items to MECT Members
- New Generation Advisors, LLC, 49 Union Street, Manchester, MA 01944 Tel: 978/704-6200
- Nor’East Frameworks – 40 Beach Street, Manchester, MA 01944 Tel: 978/525-3322
- Hosting Cape Ann Plein Air – First Annual Painting Competition and Festival – October 10th-16th, 2016
Thanks also to these companies and foundations, who have provided matching gifts and grants:
- Wellington Management Co., LLP
- Loomis Sayles & Co.
- Gorton’s Seafood
- Verisk Analytics
- Norcross Wildlife Foundation
- The Toad Hall Book Store
- B.J. Anderson Foundation
- The EnTrust Fund