Manchester-Essex Conservation Trust owns and protects almost 1,000 acres of woodlands and wetlands in Essex and Manchester. All our properties are open for public enjoyment. We also oversee 160 acres of land under conservation restriction. Some of these properties are open to visitors; others preserve the land without public access.
More than 25 miles of foot trails and old cartways provide easy access and wonderful outdoor exercise. Our newly updated, 2015 edition trail map will guide you in hiking, running, cross-country skiing, birdwatching, botanizing, and biking on designated roads.
How to Obtain a Trail Map:
- Join MECT and receive a free map. Email us at email@example.com, or call 978-890-7153.
- Mail a check for $6.00 payable to Manchester-Essex Conservation Trust to MECT, P.O. Box 1486, Manchester, MA 01944, and include your mailing address.
- Purchase a map for $5.00 at one of these locations:
- Seaside Cycle – 23 Elm St. Manchester
- Manchester Hardware, 35R Beach St. Manchester